American University Washington in the USA invites applications for the Alumni Fund Scholarship in the 2021/22 academic session.
American University Washington College of Law’s LL.M. Programs are world-renowned, with over 100 students from over 50 countries attending each academic year. As an LL.M. student, you will experience a vibrant academic environment under the guidance of world acclaimed faculty.
The LL.M. programs are designed for international and domestic law graduates and feature a flexible curriculum of specialized law courses and experiential learning opportunities. This is your time to build a global network in close proximity to Capitol Hill and the international organizations in Washington, DC.
Worth of Award
- 100% tuition scholarship
- Offered to students in the LL.M. in International Legal Studies; LL.M. in International Business & Trade Law; and LL.M. in Gender, International & Comparative Law.
- Exceptional LL.M. students with the potential of becoming leaders in their respective area(s) of interest or practice.
- Prior work experience is a plus
How to Apply
- A complete LL.M. application, and
- Two essays:
- Describe a current regional, international or country-specific legal problem and offer your legal solution to the problem. (max. 750 words)
- Describe how the LL.M. program can help you prepare for a global legal career, and how you will utilize your skills as a global lawyer to contribute to WCL (max. 500 words)
Deadline: The closing date is October 1, 2021.