Copenhagen Business School(CBS) in Denmark offers Masters Scholarships for International Students in the 2021/22 academic session.
CBS receives a limited number of government scholarships each year to fund highly qualified full-degree students from non-EU/EEA countries.
CBS welcomes applications from motivated graduate applicants, of all genders, ages, nationalities and religions, who come from countries outside of EU/EEA and need a student residence permit to study at CBS. This scholarship is based on your motivation and academic background, not your financial needs.
Worth of Award
- Each scholarship includes a tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend of DKK 7,000 to assist with living costs in Denmark.
- The grant is paid out in advance every month and has a maximum duration of 22 months, starting 1 September the year you are accepted.
- The grant is taxable in Denmark according to the rules and regulations governing income from grants and tax exemption for developing countries.
You may be considered for a CBS scholarship if you:
- are a non-EU/EEA citizen
- need a student residence permit to study at CBS
- pay the application fee (unless you have a bachelor degree from a Danish educational institution) by the deadline
- apply online via the Application Portal by the deadline
- upload documentation and a personal statement by the deadline
You may not receive a scholarship if you are eligible for SU (Danish State Educational Grant) or any other type of public support in Denmark.
How to Apply
- If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, you must apply for admission no later than the deadline, via the Application Portal.
- When applying, you must indicate that you wish to be considered for the CBS scholarship in the Application Portal and upload a motivational essay. A selection committee will assess the scholarship applications and in some cases decide to interview an applicant. The committee will make the final decision as to who is offered a scholarship.
- Applicants offered a CBS scholarship will be notified by 15 March at the latest via the Application Portal. Applicants who are not offered a CBS scholarship, but are accepted to a CBS programme, will receive an invoice for the first tuition fee payment.
Deadline: Application deadline for is January 15, 2021, 23:59 CET