Radboud University in the Netherlands invites applications for the Faculty Scholarships for the Research Master’s in Philosophy for 2021/2022 academic year.
The Faculty offers two scholarships for excellent students from abroad, wishing to start the Research Master’s programme in Philosophy. Each scholarship amounts to €10.500 for the first year of the Research Master’s programme, and in case of good study results can be renewed for the second, final year.
Worth of Award
- For students from countries belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA), the amount of € 10.500 covers tuition fees (€ 2,168 for the academic year 2021-2022), plus living expenses.
- For students from outside the EEA, the scholarship covers tuition fees only € 16,000 for the academic year 2021-2022).
- All international students that apply before the 1 November deadline are automatically considered for the Faculty Scholarship
- In order to get admission to this Research Master’s you will need a completed Bachelor’s degree, a proficiency in English, be able to demonstrate that you have serious research interests and skills; and depending on educational background additional requirements may be required.
How to Apply
- Information about the application procedure can be found on the admission and application page of the specialisation of your choice.
Deadline: Students wishing to start on 1 February 2021 are asked to submit their application before November 1, 2020.