Massey University in New Zealand is inviting applications for the Doctoral Scholarships available to full-time and part-time candidates enrolled in the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsych) or Doctor of Social Work (DSW) in 2021.
This is a scholarship for a stipend plus fees. The prestigious Massey University Vice-Chancellor’s Doctoral Scholarship is awarded to the highest ranked applicants in the October closing round. Both full-time and part-time domestic students will be considered for this scholarship.
They’re looking for students with a record of high academic achievement who are undertaking doctoral research of strategic importance. This is a postgraduate scholarship. You will have an admission offer of place for doctoral study or be in the provisional registration year (pre-confirmation) of your doctoral study.
When choosing their recipient, they will consider your academic achievements along with the alignment of your research to the strategic priorities of the University, College and research supervisor(s).
Worth of Award
- The value of a doctoral scholarship will be a stipend of $25,000 per annum and payment of tuition and non-tuition fees to a maximum of 36 months of full-time study.
- Part-time study will include a stipend of $15,000 per annum and payment of tuition and
non-tuition fees to a maximum of 60 months. Tuition fees will be paid at the domestic rate.
- For international recipients, non-tuition fees includes insurance for the candidate only.
The tenure of a doctoral scholarship will commence in the award year for up to a maximum of 36 months for full-time candidates and 60 months for part-time candidates.
- be enrolled or be eligible to to enrol in doctoral study at Massey University
- have a GPA of 7.0 or higher
- be researching a topic of strategic value to the University
- agree to the conditions of the scholarship as outlined in the scholarship regulations
How to Apply
- International students must have received a doctoral admission offer of place before applying for a Massey doctoral scholarship.
- Successful scholarship awardees then have six months from the doctoral scholarship offer date to obtain a visa, travel to New Zealand, and enrol in the doctoral programme.
- You can download and fill the application form on their website to be considered for this opportunity
Deadline: Application closes on October 1, 2020.