Orange Digital Ventures invites applications for Africa and Middle East Seed Challenge for entrepreneurs and startups in 2021.
Orange Ventures Africa Middle & East is a dedicated investment stream of Orange group on the African Middle & East continent with 50m€ assets under management and 5 companies in the current portfolio.
They are looking to extend their scope to supporting more young and innovative businesses on the continent. Africa Middle & East Seed Challenge is a call for candidates to submit an application for seed investments from 50k€ up to 150k€. The investees will be announced by September 2020 and will integrate the Orange VenturesAfrica Middle & East portfolio. Do you think you have what it takes?
Worth of Award
- Receive from €50K to €150K funding, convertible note with standards terms
- 12 months local mentor to support your business
At Orange Ventures, They’ll lead your first money or co-invest alongside others in your seed round. So if
- You have a bold vision with a passion for disruption and expansion
- You are willing to partner with Orange
- You are a tech-driven start-up
- You are mainly operating in Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Sénégal, Tunisia, Morocco and Jordan
- You run Seed-stage company, you have not raised more than €1m in total equity funding
How to Apply
- Submit your application, including the form online, your investor deck, excel, and 3-minute pitch (video) by the deadline.
- Pre-selection: 1 or 2 interviews with Orange Ventures team
- Selection: 2 weeks of due diligence
Deadline: Applications for Seed funding are now open on permanent basis