The University of Edinburgh is accepting applications for scholarships for the Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships for Masters programmes offered by the University in the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
Worth of Award
Each Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the programme of study.
- The Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships will be available for students commencing in session 2020-2021 any online learning Masters programme offered by the University.
- Applicants must be nationals of the following countries:
- Burkina Faso
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Dem Rep
- The Gambia
- São Tomé and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- South Sudan
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
How to Apply
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd their web-based information portal
Deadline: closing date will be June 1, 2021.