Schneider Electric invites applications for the Go Green in the City competition open to students in 2021.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. They make it possible for IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect and act on data in real-time delivering enhanced reliability and sustainability.
Schneider Go Green, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who are daring to disrupt and to put skills to the test and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management.
Solve any one of the following real-life case challenges within energy management or submit a bold idea for efficient energy management in a city environment. Choose from 5 competition categories.
- Sustainability & Access to Energy: Digitize our business and enable access to energy or sustainable developments.
- Buildings of the Future: Can buildings be smarter, more sustainable and incorporate new technologies?
- Plants of the Future: Apply IoT, AI, Machine Learning and more to the industries of the present or future.
- Grids of the Future: Imagine the future of energy management and distribution!
De[coding] the Future: Envision future approaches to design, engineering and construction of assets and infrastructure.
Worth of Award
Win the worldwide challenge by showcasing your proposal in front of the jury panel comprised of Schneider Electric’s top management in the Global Finals.
- Global winners will be awarded a trip to one of the following cities: Boston (USA), London (UK), New Delhi (India), Paris (France), or Shanghai (China) – visit SE’s offices, network with employees and interact with high-level management
- Selected participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric experts. Participants will also be considered for HR interview for benefits, job opportunities, and events.
Go Green in the City 2021 is open to two-member teams from anywhere in the world.
- Be a Bachelor’s or Master’s student. At least 2nd year
- Team members must be studying in the same Regions for the whole duration of the competition
- At least one team member must be a woman In line with their Diversity & Inclusion philosophy.
- Studying Engineering, Business, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics and other Sciences
- Be proficient in English (the Grand Finale pitch will be presented in English.)
How to Apply
Create your account, team up with a friend, or find a teammate through the competition platform! (Please note: both teammates must be studying in the same Region.)
Choose a competition category to work on with your teammate and submit your case when you are ready. It’s as easy as that!
Don’t have a teammate? Don’t worry! You can publish your profile with an introductory video and your skills inviting other students to join you on your bold project.
Deadline: Application deadline for candidates from Africa and the Middle East is February 15, 2021.