The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) invites applications for the Fully-funded Master’s programmes open to the international students at the University of Stuttgart in Germany for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) provides funds for scholarships
which can be tendered by the University of Stuttgart (subject to annual confirmation of the contract by the DAAD). The scholarship line is directed towards a highly committed international degree and doctoral students who will earn their degree from the University of Stuttgart. The aim is to support students who voluntarily commit themselves to improve the situation of international students at the University of Stuttgart.
The University of Stuttgart offers scholarships funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) to advanced students. Priority is given to qualified, highly-committed international degree and doctoral students with demonstrated potential for completing their studies at the University of Stuttgart. The scholarship can be awarded for up to six months.
There are two types of DAAD STIBET I scholarships:
- Scholarships for highly committed students
- Graduation scholarships
Worth of Award
- Fully-funded scholarships are available
- DAAD master’s scholars get around 750 euros in monthly stipend plus coverage for travel to and from home country, research allowance, rent subsidy if the rent exceeds a certain percentage of total stipend and health insurance.
Applicants must be International students who;
- will receive their degree from the University of Stuttgart (BSc, MSc or PhD)
- have received good grades so far
- are not recipients of any other full scholarships from a German or foreign organization
- are in the final stage of their studies
How to Apply
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Properly completed and signed application form (only available in person from your contact person at the International Office
- CV including a (passport sized) photo
- Current certificate of enrollment
- Current transcript of records of your studies at the University of Stuttgart
- Reference letter of a professor and one of an academic staff member of your study course confirming your suitability for the studies and the scholarship
- A written documentation about your voluntary activities at the University of Stuttgart and other organizations, if any (including certifications) and your own
- ideas about improving the situation of international students at the University of Stuttgart
- Complete and current proof of income (e.g. printouts of all bank accounts of the last three months, payslips) Current job contracts with current salary slips (if any) Current scholarship letters/contracts (if any)
Deadline: Applications close on June 30, 2021.