The Radboud University in the Netherlands invites applications from international applicants for the Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund in 2021.
The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund is a scholarship for excellent students applying for the Master’s programmes in Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease. The scholarship is highly selective.
The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund aims to provide very promising students without sufficient financial means the opportunity to complete one of their master’s programme, and possibly enrol in the PhD programme afterwards.
Therefore, each academic year 6 full scholarships (Molecular mechanisms of Disease) and 6 partial scholarships (Biomedical Sciences) are offered to our most excellent international (non-EEA) applicants for the above mentioned Master’s programmes.
The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund is always combined with the Radboud Scholarship Programme or the Orange Tulip Scholarship. Together the two scholarships cover all tuition fees and living expenses (full scholarship) or all tuition fees and part of the living expenses (partial scholarship).
Worth of Award
The Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund covers any (outstanding) tuition fees and living expenses.
- For 2021/2022 the scholarship amounts to €12,968, assuming the student also receives RSP.
- The grant comprises of € 2,168 tuition fees (which will be paid directly to Radboud University) and € 10,800 living expenses (which will be paid to the student).
- International students applying for the Master’s programmes in Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Mechanisms of Disease.
- Eligibility for a study fund scholarship depends on the interview results, the results from your previous education, and (if applicable) your work experience.
- Scholarship candidates usually rank among the best 5% of their class.
How to Apply
- For non-EU students who wish to apply for the Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund, application for the Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) is mandatory.
- To apply for the Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund and RSP, simply tick the boxes in your Osiris application form when applying for the programme.
- It is recommended that students who want to apply for a study fund scholarship also apply for other scholarships as well, such as the Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP) or local government grants (please visit their scholarship website for more information on other scholarships).
Deadline: You must have completed your application in the online OSIRIS Application system before March 1, 2021.