The Tallinn University of Technology Scholarships invites applications from international students for its full tuition fee waiver scholarship for 2021/2022 academic year.
A tuition fee waiver is a non-monetary scholarship granted automatically to the best-ranked candidates, according to the points earned in the course of admission.
Established in 1918, Tallinn University of Technology is the only technical university in Estonia. TUT, in the capital city of Tallinn, is the nation’s leading academic institution in engineering, business, and public administration.
Worth of Award
- Full tuition fee waiver scholarships are available for students.
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Recipients of scholarships are required to study according to the nominal study load. Nominal study load means that at least 60 ECTS from the curriculum per year must be completed. If the student files more than 6 credit points from the cumulative study load or falls on a partial study load, he/she will lose the tuition fee waiver and will start paying for the studies.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s and master’s programmes to study the subjects offered by the university. Scholarship can be taken in Estonia.
- List of Subjects: Bachelor’s programmes: International Business Administration, Law, Integrated Engineering and Master’s programmes: Cyber Security, Communicative Electronics, Computer and Systems Engineering, Design and Engineering, e-Governance Technologies and Services, Engineering Physics, Environmental Engineering and Management, Health Care Technology, Industrial Engineering and Management, Materials and Processes of Sustainable Energetics, Mechatronics, Technology of Wood and Plastic, International Business Administration, International Relations and European-Asian Studies, Law and Technology Governance
- The scholarship is awarded for the whole study period. Recipients of the scholarships are required to study full-time, i.e. with the workload of at least 60 ECTS per year. If the student starts studying part-time, he/she will lose the tuition fee waiver and will start paying for studies.
How to Apply
Apply online via their website
Deadline: Application for non-EU citizens closes March 15, 2021