The University of Auckland Business School in New Zealand invites applications for the International Business Masters Scholarship in the 2021/22 academic session.
The main purpose of the Scholarships is to support international students to gain the skills and knowledge required to launch a business career by completing a Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing, Master of Applied Finance or Master of Professional Accounting degree at the University of Auckland Business School.
Worth of Award
A Scholarship of up to $32,000 towards international student tuition fees for a masters programme in the University of Auckland Business School.
- To continue to hold the Scholarship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 5.00 (equivalent to a B average) in each quarter of study.
- In accepting the Scholarship, the recipient authorises the use of their personal University of Auckland details and photo in promotional materials for the Business School’s programmes. In addition, it is anticipated that the recipient will participate as an ambassador at events which support and promote the Scholarships and studies in the University of Auckland Business School.
- NOTE: Regulations are occasionally updated. Candidates must always refer to the regulations for current and comprehensive information relating to conditions of the scholarship(s)/award(s).
How to Apply
- Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible to apply.
- Then click on the “Apply now” button and complete the online application form.
- They recommend you check the form early in case a reference or endorsement is required to support your application, and to familiarise yourself with the form.
- All sections (including request sections) must be completed by the closing date, which is midnight on the specified date (unless stated otherwise).
- They recommend you do not have two different scholarship applications open within the same browser.
- Outcomes are determined by a selection committee and are usually notified around six weeks after the closing date.
Deadline: application closes January 15, 2020, for April Intake.