2021 Concordia Presidential Undergraduate Scholarships
Concordia University is pleased to announce the Presidential Scholarships programme for inspired and talented international applicants in Canada. The grant is open for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The bursary programme supports undergraduate students who wish to start their education in their respective fields. The grant is provided by the University to help deserving and outstanding candidates financially.
Established in 1974, Concordia University is a public comprehensive research university located in Canada. It guarantees students from around the world access to higher education programs by offering various opportunities.
Why study at Concordia University? The University welcomes eligible students worldwide to research, learn, and innovate new ideas and abilities. Here, the award provides candidates with a bright future, leadership in the community and motivation to better the global society.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Concordia University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee, books and living costs
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applicants around the world apply for the programme.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- First time attending university.
- Studying full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
- International student, paying full international student rate.
- Starting studies at Concordia University in Fall 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete applications form has to be filled online for admission and must be uploaded to their My Concordia student portal. Applicants must complete Nomination Form
- Supporting Documents: Must provide a current curriculum vitae that outlines all their work, volunteer experience, accolades, cultural, and other accomplishments.
- A Personal Statement – expressing their community leadership and commitment to bettering the global community, and explaining how receiving this application will help in the pursuit of their studies and the fulfilment of their personal and academic aspirations.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum Assessment GPA of at least 2.00.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the English Language Requirement of the University.
Concordia University provides support to all international undergraduate students who have shown academic brilliance, community guidance and motivation to better the global community. This program will cover tuition and fees, books and living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate.