Deadline: November 6, 2020
Are you under 24? Have time on your hands? Accept this challenge to a competition. Do you have an idea, dream or vision for the world you want to see after coronavirus? Apply for the UNICEF Kenya #Reimagine Competition 2020.
UNICEF has launched #Reimagine, a global campaign to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic from becoming a lasting crisis for children. They want to harness your energy and creativity and support you to inspire society. Tell them about the world you would like to see after COVID-19 and how each of us can make a difference.
- Winners and finalists will receive a certificate and prize (school bag for 10-15 and Generation Unlimited t-shirt for 16-24).
- They will publish the best work on the UNICEF Kenya website and social media, and share with national TV, radio and newspapers, for World Children’s Day on November 20, 2020.
- Applicants must be living in Kenya;
- Be aged between 10 to 24 (on 31 October 2020). There will be two age groups – 10 to 15 and 16 to 24.
A panel of expert judges will review all entries and select the finalists and winners. There will be 2 winners (1 male, 1 female) and up to 10 finalists in each age group.
You can participate in the challenge by submitting a story, video, audio or photos.
- Story: In 500 words, what kind of world do you re-imagine post-COVID-19?
- Video/Audio: Create a video or audio (less than 2 minutes) on the world you re-imagine post COVID-19.
- Photo: Share a photo/photo essay or your artwork on social media on the world you re-imagine post COVID-19.