Application Deadline: Monday 23 November 2020 (23:59 CET)
The Tandem programme for cultural exchange is looking for 20 cultural managers and civil society activists from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, and from Libyan initiatives and collectives displaced in these countries to join the second round of Tandem 360°.
Tandem is a cultural collaboration programme that strengthens civil society in Europe, Middle East and North Africa. Tandem offers a space to build real, meaningful, and sustainable relationships that can grow through shared interests, enthusiasm for creative discovery and the joy of making things happen together. Since its inception in 2011, Tandem has supported long-term collaborations, knowledge development and networking opportunities for more than 400 cultural managers from over 200
cities across three continents. There are currently six Tandem editions which focus on different regions and topics.
Tandem 360° allows cultural professionals from many different disciplines to acquire skills required for ecosystem mapping and engaging in long-term partnerships. The Tandem process provides hands-on possibilities for getting real insights into diverse
cultural scenes. Participants gain practical experience by collaborating within rapidly changing fields in their regions.
Do you want …
… to connect to people, places and ideas across different
… to experiment with new methods, tools and learn by doing
… to develop, grow and reflect in your role as cultural manager, civil society activist and also as an organisation?
Tandem is looking for 20 civil society and cultural activists to join the second round of Tandem 360°.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
In short, Tandem offers:
• Mutual 12-day work visits at your Tandem partner organisation
• 4 Tandem network and training meetings with moderated peer-to-peer learning sessions and input by experienced trainers
• Methods and Tools for professional and organisational development
• Ongoing expert advice for the development of the cross-border collaborations
• Start-up funding of EUR 7,500 for a pilot project to develop in collaboration with your Tandem partner
• Being part of a network of more than 400 cultural activists across Europe and its neighbouring regions
The main activities within the programme are as follows:
Online info session (11 November 2020 at 13:00 – 15:00 CET)
• Partner Forum (end-February 2021)
• Placements (March 2021 – December 2021)
• Collaboration Design Meeting (early-June 2021)
• Ecosystem Base Camp (early-September 2021)
• Reflection Meeting (early-December 2021)
For More Information: