Nuffic Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Media Training Scholarships 2021/2022 for study in The Netherlands
Application Deadline: June 22nd 2021
- strengthens knowledge and skills of professionals active in the priority fields through scholarships and training;
- builds the capacity of organisations in higher education and TVET (Technical Vocational Education & Training), in collaboration with Dutch knowledge institutions.
Themes and instruments
The programme offers opportunities in fields related to the priority themes of the Dutch government:
- Food and nutrition security
- Water, energy and climate
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Security and the rule of law
The countries in the programme each focus on one or more of these themes. Together with the local embassy we decide which themes are applicable for each country. We do this by focusing on the local needs of each participating country.
In addition, the following cross-cutting themes are important in all participating countries:
- Private sector development
- Inclusivity of women and marginalised groups
How to join the programme
Interested in funding for an institutional collaboration project or group training? We announce our new opportunities on our open calls page.
Is your Dutch education institution interested in hosting individual Orange Knowledge scholarship holders? Find out more on our individual scholarships page.
We advise new institutions interested in participating in the programme to subscribe to the programme updates and/or to contact [email protected].
Wondering how to make most out of the Orange Knowledge Programme for your country? Check our embassy information page.
Are you a looking for an individual scholarship to study to the Netherlands? Check the information on our Study in Holland website.
Already graduated and/or part of an alumni association? You might like our alumni activities. And don’t forget to join the Holland Alumni Network
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the OKP Media Training Scholarships 2021/2022