Application Deadline: Ongoing
Womenpreneur Digital Hub is knowledge and resource space that provides free access to entrepreneurship skills, financial education, tech literacy, series of events, networking and skills development opportunities for women across the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa).
- Open to women in the Middle East and North African (MENA) region
- No qualification required.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old.
- All nationalities and specialities in the MENA region are welcomed.
As ambassador you will be able to:
- Engage with our online community.
- Moderate discussions and sessions.
- Mobilize women in your community and local partners.
- Create and share content.
- Write blogs and articles.
- Share your recommendations about how to empower women.
- Promoting the Womenpreneur Digital Hub in your community and network.
- Promote our activities in your circle.
- Invite and mobilize new members.
- Attend our Monthly “Ambassador Chat”
- They provide you with a chance to increase your network, and a unique opportunity to create partnerships and collaborations with innovative thinkers and inspiring members from our community.
- Expanding your network
- Accessing a plethora of useful and informative courses on business, finance, technology, etc. offered by the online space
- Meeting experts from various fields as well as other ambassadors
- Media visibility and acknowledgement
- Share your journey with our community
- Be part of a historic movement
- Participate in the first online space dedicated to women in the MENA Region.
- Great to add on your resume!
- The chance to become a speaker at Womenpreneur Events
Pool of experts
Support & Advice
Knowledge & Resources
Events and Trainings
How to Join
For More Information: