Application Deadline: unspecified
Bosch has an opportunity available as part of their Graduate Specialist Program (GSP) in the Automotive Aftermarket division. The purpose of the GSP in this role is to explore and develop the Industrial Business (i-Business) segment in South-Africa and Africa.
Please note the GSP is only a 2 year FIXED-TERM contract, and not a permanent position.
Duties can include but are not limited to;
- Market analysis for i-Business verticals (furniture, performance, OE tier automotive, non-automotive/ industrial) in Africa.
- Business development for i-Business in South Africa.
- Setting up specialist customer structure and drive sales for segment.
- Definition of growth strategy for Industrial Business incl. regional customer portfolio strategy, pricing strategy, communication strategy, in alignment with the global growth strategy.
- Establishing and implementation of the growth / expansion strategy derived out of expansion plans (to be set up) for South Africa and later other Africa regions.
- Align strategy / expansion plans relevant department heads
- Handling technical customer queries.
- Liaise with customers, wholesalers and service providers.
- Fluent communication skills in English (Speak, read and write)
- Computer literacy, MS Office Suite (especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Ability to understand and action technical customer inquiries
- Previous exposure to a similar role would be an advantage
- SAP knowledge and experience advantageous
- Strong analytical approach with attention to accuracy & detail
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Strong Technical know-how
- Ability to take initiative
- Willingness to learn
Matric / Grade 12 Certificate and a completed Diploma or Degree in Engineering or related field.
An additional Business Management related qualification would be an advantage.
For More Information: