Applications are currently being accepted for the Deutsche Welle Akademie Masters Scholarship for Journalists in Germany for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The DW Akademie program is targeted at students from around the world that want to work in a position of responsibility in journalism or the communications sector. It especially addresses journalists-in-training, media representatives from radio, TV, online and print and communication experts.
It is worthy of note that prospective students from developing countries can apply for the scholarship.
However, inorder to be eligible for the Deutsche Welle Akademie Masters Scholarship, applicants must have completed an academic program (bachelor’s degree or equivalent). They must also have acquired at least one year of professional experience in a media-related field after their first degree.
At this point, it is important to note that the program is especially targeted at:
– Media representatives from radio, TV, online and print
– Journalists-in-training, especially from electronic media
– Journalists and management from community radio stations
– Communication experts
– NGO employees
– Employees from ministries
– Employees from cooperative development groups and projects
– Representatives from regional working groups and national broadcasters
– Media association representatives
As far as applications go, prospective students must apply through an online-application form. But before entering your data, make sure you have all the following documents: A/some
In a similar vein, if you are applying for a scholarship, you will be required to submit these additional documents:
Deadline: Given the fact that the next intake is expected to start in the fall semester of September 2021, you can apply until March 31st, 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter!