Nigerian Drone Business Competition in Nigeria 2021(Fully Funded)
The United States Consulate General in collaboration with Global Air Drone Academy (GADA), offers Nigerian Drone Business Competition in 2021.
GADA, a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) licensed drone services company based in Maryland, United States. The bootcamp will teach the budding entrepreneurs how to relate this emerging drone technology to real-world practical solutions, as well as the expertise for safely operating and flying a drone. Participants will also learn the practical skills required to create, run and successfully market their start-ups in 2021 and beyond.
Worth of Award
- The 2021 Nigerian Drone Business Competition, powered by the Global Air Drone Academy, seeks to nurture creativity and hone entrepreneurial skills amongst Nigeria-based early-stage technology youth entrepreneurs.
- 30 finalists will be selected to virtually attend the boot camp. Each finalist will receive training on drone engineering and entrepreneurship, and will have the opportunity to pitch their drone business idea to a panel of judges.
- THE TOP 3 FINALISTS WILL WIN A PROFESSIONAL-GRADE DRONE + business coaching to help launch their business.
- Must be between 16 and 30 years old
- Must be citizen and resident of Nigeria
- If selected as a finalist, must be able to participate in a 5-DAY Virtual Training (2Hrs per Day)
- If selected as a winner, must be willing to participate in GADA’s business accelerator program
How to Apply
- You can apply online by following the link on their website
Deadline: The application closes on December 31, 2020.
Subscribe to our newsletter!