Kamal Adham Fellowship for Digital Journalism in Egypt 2021
The American University of Cairo in Egypt is inviting applications for Kamal Adham Fellowship for Television and Digital Journalism in the 2021/2022 academic session.
The fellowship is designed to attract deserving and qualified graduates of Journalism and Mass Communication programs as well as professionals in mid-career television and digital journalism positions who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) towards a one and a half year master’s degree in television and digital journalism at AUC.
Worth of Award
The fellowship covers:
- Partial tuition fees for a maximum of eight credits per semester
- May cover prerequisite courses and one semester of intensive English language courses as needed
- Book allowance per semester
- Student services and activities fees (bus fees)
- Fellows are assigned up to 20 hours per week of related academic or technical work
- All nationalities
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements
- Bachelor degree with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.0
- Preference is given to graduates of Egyptian public universities and professionals in the broadcasting industry
- Proven interest and achievement in television and digital journalism
- An interview with the program director is required to assess candidates’ commitment, potential and communication skills
- Financial need
How to Apply
Step 1: Check how to apply and submit the online application
Step 2: Complete and submit the Online Fellowship Application
For information about the program email [email protected] or call t: +20.2.615.3484/3490
Deadline: April 15 for the fall semester and October 15 for the spring semester.
Subscribe to our newsletter!