Dream Together Masters Scholarship at SNU in South Korea 2021
The Korean Ministry of culture, sports and tourism (MCST) in collaboration with Korea sports promotion foundation (KSPO) is offering the Dream Together Masters scholarship for candidates in South Korea for 2021-2022 academic sessions respectively.
The Dream Together Master is a full scholarship graduate programme funded by the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) and the Korea Sports Promotion Foundation (KSPO). It is a unique opportunity to hone sports management skills in a multicultural environment and every year, FISU presents candidates for this scholarship.
Last year, Chidiebere Ezeani of Nigeria and Razif Sazali of Malaysia were awarded the scholarships for the sixth edition of the Dream Together Master programme.
Worth of Award
The Dream Together Master is a fully-funded graduate scholarship programme.
- DTM programme is offered to countries recognised in the List of Official Development Aid Recipients provided by the Development Assistance Committee and the list of countries on their website
- Former and current sports administrators or athletes
- Applicant and both parents of the applicant must be of non-Korean nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (in any field)
- Sufficient command of both spoken and written English to take classes conducted entirely in English
- Potential and passion for sport management
- Physically and mentally able to successfully complete the program
- Sports administrators from countries recognized in the List of Official Development Aid
(ODA) recipients by the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) who works for the
government, National Olympic Committees, National Federations or any other sport
organizations under the government.
- Athletes from countries recognized in the List of ODA recipients provided by the DAC who have participated in major international sporting events (Olympics, Asian Games, World Championships) with a recommendation from government sports organizations or National Olympic Committees
- Sports administrators from countries recognized in the List of ODA recipients provided by the DAC with a recommendation from government sports organizations or National Olympic Committees
How to Apply
- Applications are submitted online via their website
- All required forms and documents are as below and can be found in these links:
- Application form
- Personal Statement Form
- Explanatory statement form
- Recommendation form, as candidates are required to provide an official recommendation letter from their National University Sports Federation or Continental University Sports Federation.
- A checklist of documents
In addition to submitting the documents to FISU’s Education department, candidates must also send hard copies of the required documents to the following address: Division of Global Sport Management, Talent Development Building 153, Room 316, Seoul National University 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu Seoul, KOREA, 08826.
Deadline: applications should be submitted latest March 12, 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter!