Surgery Online Global Scholarships at University of Edinburgh in UK 2021
The University of Edinburgh in the UK offers the Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarships for the online learning Masters programmes for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission on to the MSc Surgical Sciences (Online Learning) and ChM (Online Learning) General Surgery, Urology, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Vascular & Endovascular.
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
Worth of Award
- Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees with consideration being given to a contribution towards the cost of internet access.
- If your application for scholarship is successful and an IELTS exam is required to complete your EUCLID application, the cost will be met by the University of Edinburgh.
- The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission on to the MSc Surgical Sciences (Online Learning) and ChM (Online Learning) General Surgery, Urology, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Vascular & Endovascular.
- Applicants must be resident in a country listed in the World Bank list of low income /lower-middle-income countries.
- If the University’s criteria for English Language is met, you will be issued with an unconditional offer, which must also be accepted.
How to Apply
- Complete a EUCLID application – instructions on the full application process can be found on the website
- Await feedback on application
- If eligible to join the course, you will be given a conditional offer, which you must accept.
- Complete the online application form for an Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarship
- Contact Details: [email protected]
Deadline: The deadline for submission is June 1, 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter!