Chemistry Tercentenary International Masters Scholarships in UK 2021
The School of Chemistry, in the University of Edinburg in the UK, will offer one scholarship for students starting a full-time MSc programme in the 2021-2022 academic session.
The Tercentenary International Masters Scholarship Scheme helps outstanding postgraduate taught masters students from outside the United Kingdom and European Union to study in the School of Chemistry by providing for some of the costs of their training.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship will have a value of £30,300 and will cover your tuition fees and will be tenable for one academic session.
- This award cannot be held concurrently with fully-funded scholarships. It can, however, be combined with other partial funding.
- The scholarship is offered to applicants who are liable for the overseas rate of tuition fees and starting a full-time MSc programme in the School of Chemistry in September 2020 on either the:
- MSc Medicinal & Biological Chemistry
- MSc Materials Chemistry
- Applicants to the MSc Research programme will not be considered for this award.
- The studentships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit with candidates requiring the equivalent of a first-class honours degree or upper second-class honours degree from a recognised university or institution.
- Non-native English Language speakers must meet the University entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
Deadline: Applicants should apply online through EUCLID for admission to the University of Edinburgh by May 1, 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter!