Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship for Masters in Netherlands 2021
Leiden University Fund is inviting applications for the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship for Masters Students in the Netherlands for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and the Leiden University Fund have joined forces to support students who demonstrate exceptional academic excellence and a strong motivation to promote Euro-Arab dialogue. The Fund shall provide one full scholarship annually to a master student from an Arab country to attend an advanced master programme at Leiden University.
Moreover, the scholarship is strengthened by a mentoring programme that offers the scholarship recipient guidance on a personal and professional level and also provides access to the Foundation’s extensive and diverse network and platforms.
Worth of Award
The maximum amount of the Leiden University Fund – Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship is €30,000.
- The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship is open to Arab students who have been admitted into a one year Master programme at Leiden University.
- Students must be nationals from one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, and Sudan.
- Applicants must have an Academic excellence
- Personal growth: Assessing the contribution the proposed field of study would have on the applicant’s continued academic and professional development and/or its potential for impact in the local context.
- A strong motivation in line with the ideals of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation’s goal of promoting Euro-Arab dialogue and understanding
- Applicants must demonstrate Financial need.
How to Apply
Necessary documents to apply for this scholarship are:
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Copy of passport
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translations)
- Appropriately signed references from two academic referees
- Letter of acceptance from Leiden University.
- Applications may take between 4-6 weeks to be processed by Leiden University. Without a letter of acceptance from Leiden University, the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation cannot consider applicants for a scholarship.
- A detailed programme outline of the Master study the scholar intends to pursue at Leiden University (in English)
- Budget: please be thorough in completing your budget to include tuition fees (and whether you have applied to other scholarship funds) as well as necessary expenses to be incurred during the academic year. The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 30,000 for an academic year
- Fill in the application form.
Deadline: application deadline is March 31, 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter!