Sciences Po Rene Seydoux Undergraduate Scholarships in France 2021
Sciences Po offers the Rene Seydoux Scholarships for Undergraduate students from developing countries in France for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The scholarship is open to citizens and/or residents in ten countries located in the expanded Mediterranean Basin allowing who wish to study at Sciences Po at the undergraduate or graduate level. Created with the support from the Foundation de France, the Seydoux scholarship commemorates the memory of René Seydoux and his commitment to dialogue in the Mediterranean region
Sciences Po or Paris Institute of Political Studies is a university located in Paris, France. It has the reputation in France of being an elite institution and was ranked 4th globally in Politics and International Studies by the QS World University Subjects Rankings 2017. These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree in the subject offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- Students selected for the Rene Seydoux Scholarships will receive a scholarship amounting to 20 000€ per year for the duration of their undergraduate studies programme.
- The scholarship covers full tuition and cost of living expenses.
Applicants must meet the following area for the Rene Seydoux Scholarships:
- The Seydoux scholarship is intended for students who are able to demonstrate a real interest in relations between Mediterranean countries.
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, social criteria as well as the criteria as listed below:
- Candidates must be a resident and/or citizen of one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- Candidates must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate studies programme.
- Only students who are first-time applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Candidates must, first of all, apply to study at Sciences Po and indicate their selected programme of study.
- Applications must be made on Sciences Po’s Admissions website including all supporting documents requested for the Emile Boutmy scholarship application.
In parallel to the Sciences Po Admissions application process online, an email with your application file for the René Seydoux Scholarship must be sent to [email protected] with the subject title “Application 2021/2022 Seydoux Scholarship”.
Your application must include the following documents; any application missing elements requested below will not be reviewed or considered:
- Cover letter outlining motivations for interest or previous experience in actions which aim to promote and bring closer together Mediterranean people in social, cultural or scientific spheres
- Any other evidence attesting to the candidate’s motivation (recommendation letter, evidence of voluntary work, personal work, etc.)
Deadline: The deadline for the Seydoux Scholarship is January 3, 2021 (23:59 French time) for Masters students.
Subscribe to our newsletter!