Application Deadline: November 19th 2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Production department.
To provide people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3. They will enter into a fixed term contract with CCBSA Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning
Further characteristics of a Learnership are: ·
A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
· The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
· The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria. ·
Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
· Attention to detail
· Ability to interact well in teams
· Ability to work effectively in teams
· Must be a South African Citizen · Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
· Must be Employment Equity candidate
· Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
· Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment ·
· Must be between 18-35 years of age
For More Information: