ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship
Application Deadline: November 6th 2020
ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship is a 6-week experiential learning program designed to identify and grow talented young people into career and business leaders while giving them the opportunity to apply their skills, passions, and interests to provide solutions to pressing needs in their community.
Fellows will have access to opportunities for professional development through personal mentoring, clarity and resume development sessions, direct access to our global network, and sparkling professional recommendations (the kind that gets people opportunities!).
- Must be a Youth within the age of 16 to 30
- Must be an Undergraduate or a recent Graduate
- Must understand and speak English
- Must be smart, self-motivated and innovative
- Must be from an African Country
- Be willing to commit to the expected workload for 6 weeks and participate in group discussions and individual tasks.
There are many benefits to this fellowship, including exposure to diverse professional environments, professional and personal development through mentoring, world-class online educational sessions, resume development sessions and direct access to a global network. Below are a few additional things we think you’ll enjoy.
During The Fellowship
- Hands-on learning and real-world experience
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Opportunity to learn new skills and expand on your existing one
- Networking with other fellows and young professionals with the same goal
- Achieve your goals for a successful personal and career purpose
- Certificate of participation (Must attain 80% in attendance and participation in the training program)
- Join the group of our global Alumni network
- Access to remote work/internships as well as global opportunities Mentoring
- First level invitation to attend the ZeroToOne Conference, and other programs
- Discount on any of our paid programs
- Possibility of obtaining school credit for your work
- Opportunity to obtain stellar letters of recommendation
- Access to a global network of industry leaders and innovators
For More Information: