Mollie Clay Prize
Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Mollie Clay Prize at the University of West London and support your study in the UK.
The educational award is open to students from all around the world who are going to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree program for the academic year 2021/2022.
Founded in 1992, The University of West London has outstanding academic support and facilities for students. It provides opportunities for part-time learning, distance and online learning, work-based learning and studying abroad.
Why study at the University of West London? The university provides a high level of quality and excellent teaching facilities. It also offers funding facilities for applicants who need it and assists them during their length of study.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of West London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU, and overseas candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course
- You must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, the participants have to receive a place in a bachelor or master degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can complete an award application form and return it by email to alumni-at-uwl.ac.uk or post to Office of Development and Alumni Relations
University of West London
St Mary’s Road Ealing, London
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit two letters of reference, evidence of their parents total household income, personal information, and proof of academic qualification.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have a previous year degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The candidates need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: One grant will be awarded, which will provide an amount of £500 to successful students.