QUT MPhil Logistics Applications awards
Do you want some educational support for your further education? If so, there’s no more need for you to be upset. The Queensland University of Technology is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its MPhil Logistics Applications International Scholarships. The grant is funded by QUT and based at BMW Group + QUT Design Academy at QUT, Gardens Point campus.
The funding programme encourages exceptional students who wish to undertake a Master of Philosophy degree. It supports excellent students who demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research.
Established in 1989, Queensland University of Technology is a leading institution offering world-renowned teaching and student facilities. It is a highly successful Australian university with an applied emphasis in courses and research.
Why would you like to join this programme? Students will get the opportunity to work with a team of leading researchers and designers at QUT. Also get the chance to work with colleagues at BMW Group, to undertake innovative research, and to gain an internationally renowned postgraduate qualification.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MPhil
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MPhil degree programme in industrial design, design, robotics, autonomous systems, user-experience, and human-robot interface.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must meet the entry requirements for a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) at QUT.
- Must have recently completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution in a cognate discipline within the design.
- GPA of 5 or above.
- Must have a strong interest in undertaking a research project on industrial design, design thinking, creativity, and design expertise.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants first have to take admission in a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology. After getting enrolled, EOI should be sent by email to Dr. Rafael Gomez (r.gomez-at-qut.edu.au).
- Supporting Documents: Must submit an EOI for consideration prior to applying for this application . The EOI must include a cover letter, an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV), a one-page research proposal addressing the program topic, and a writing sample.
- Admission Requirements: Students must demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively within interdisciplinary teams, as well as a proven ability to use initiative, and to work independently with minimal supervision and self-management to deliver outcomes.
- Language Requirement: Must express proficient verbal, graphic, and written communication skills which will enable you to prepare scholarly and other publications, presentations, and funding applications
The Queensland University of Technology will provide the following benefits to the successful applicant:
- Scholarship of $28,092 per annum for a period of 1.5 years.
- Paid leave is provided equivalent to QUTPRA scholarships.
- Funding support for travel to undertake fieldwork and data collection in Germany.
- International students will also receive either: an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Fees Offset (International), or a QUT research degree (HDR) tuition fee scholarship.