Application Deadline: 31 December 2020 at 23:59 (Singapore time)
Scholarships are now available for Nigerian and Indian students who aspire to pursue a Master in Public Administration (MPA) from the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP) at the National University of Singapore.
Candidates must be from the Public Sector with demonstrated passion for public service and must possess excellent and professional records.
To be eligible for the Enpee Group Scholarship you must:
· Be a citizen of Nigeria
· Have a good Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of relevant work experience
· Attained a mid-level managerial position in their career
To apply for the Academic Year 2021 intake, you will need to submit the following documents(in soft copies):
· Online Application
· Official Transcripts and Certificates
· Curriculum Vitae or Resume
· TOEFL/IELTS test score*
· Two Essays (click here for the essay questions)
· Two letters of reference (professional)
*TOEFL/IELTS is mandatory for all applicants except those with a Bachelor’s degree conducted entirely in English
To find out more about the MPA programme, please contact us at [email protected].
For More Information: