Application Deadline: February 28th 2021
The MEET Africa program was born from an observation and a desire shared by two continents. Africa is a continent bubbling with potential and innovation and its European diaspora is a relay that is as dynamic as it is legitimate.
The program is a continuation of actions carried out for years by the European Union and the Member States, in particular France and Germany, to promote the dynamics of wealth creation and jobs in Africa. Thus, we believe in the animation of an entrepreneurial ecosystem between this diaspora and European and African support actors.
MEET Africa finds its raison d’être by empowering entrepreneurs to contribute to economic development and job creation in their countries of origin. From the provision of targeted information, from putting in touch with support actors and accompaniment to financing, MEET Africa aims to be the organic and organized network of entrepreneurs from the diaspora.
Do you have a business plan?
The MEET Africa platform will bring you:
– a connection with support organizations in France or Africa
– access to good practices, relay of opportunities, organization of events with a personalized news feed
Do you have the idea, do you want to? Sign up for MEET Africa support to obtain useful information concerning support:
150 projects at most will
be supported To be eligible, you must have a business project in Africa or in the dual space of Europe – Africa.
Objective: To transform an idea into a sustainable business project.
Meet Africa support offers several services:
– Become an active member of a network of entrepreneurs
– Know-how (support: the business model, drafting of the business plan and on all aspects relating to legal structuring, fundraising, etc.),
– Entrepreneurial skills (self-confidence, becoming a business leader)
Starting a business is a real learning journey that is difficult to consider when you are alone.
The good news is that 87% of incubated companies are going to be sustainable.
Under the supervision of support operators and coaching structures, you benefit according to your needs:
– support in the dual space (Europe-Africa)
– a coaching service, workshops, training …
– a link with support actors in Africa
A key element in starting a business, financing can take many forms. MEET Africa has chosen to set up a competition with endowments. The prizes awarded will increase your equity as an entrepreneur for:
– Accelerate your development
– Mobilize additional financing, banking and investors
You are the entrepreneur, you stay at the center of decisions and give the desired pace to your progress.
For More Information: